August 28, 2016, a leak report seen by Africans Press says that former U.S Ambassador to UNITED NATION Suzan Rice held a Telephone conference with U.S. Special Envoy for Sudan and South Sudan Donald Booth and many scholars who have a knowledge about Suth Sudan after the re-emerging of the News about Dr. Riek Machar.
The Telephone conference lasted for couples hours, and concluded that:
- U.S will support SPLM-IO leadership change and accepted Gen. Taban as a New Leader
- U.S will send a top Dimlomats to Neighbouring Countries to whom might support Dr. Riek Machar to influence them about U.S position
- U.S will select a small team to “Fooled Dr. Riek and his supporters as if they are for peace”
- U.S will dispached a team delegation to Juba to explain and reassured the government of South Sudan about the language that the U.S will used to confused Dr. Riek Machar’s supporters and
- U.S will also keep in touch with Dr. Riek Machar to monitoring his next move closesly.
The source also pointed out that U.S is also selected a small team to study Majak Agot, Pagan Amum to see if they have supporters in South Sudan and South Sudanese in Diapora should their plan failed to keep Salva Kirr Governement.
More will come soon